Next week I will start a new, weekly series on Everyday Listening: ‘Five sound questions’. I will ask various sound artists, sound designers and other sound professionals to answer these five questions about sound:
1. What sound from your childhood made the most impression on you?
2. How do you listen to the world around you?
3. Which place in the world do you favor for its sound?
4. How could we make sound improve our lives?
5. What sound would you like to wake up to?
I am eager to learn the answers to these questions from all these talented people. If you are working with sound professionally and you would like to participate in this series, please let me know. Just send me a little info about you and your work and a link to your website or blog.